Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Productive day

I'm not known for my ability to focus and get things done. Today was really not that different, but I had so many projects that were this close close to being done and so I went for it. I completed a grant proposal, an article review, a letter of recommendation and an abstract for a conference next year. To put this into perspective, I was almost done with all of these projects, but that's always been the problem. I'm almost done with a ton of stuff and then I never finish. Today, I FINISHED. That may not sound like a lot, but it's been a persistent struggle for me, and completing all those tasks felt wonderful.

The plan for tomorrow is to read an entire dissertation. I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to give it all I have. How awesome will it be if I can have two days in a row of productivity? As strange (and awful) as that sounds, it would be a huge accomplishment for me. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home