Saturday, October 17, 2009

Talking about blogs made me remember I had one

So people were talking about blogs today, which made me remember that I never post on mine. It's not that I don't have things to say; it's honestly because my Blogspot gmail account is different than my every day account and I hate switching back and forth. Seriously. That's why I don't post more often.


It's after midnight, so this will just be quick. I have 8 miles to run tomorrow which won't feel good on little sleep. I'm also going to a friend's garage sale and an orchestra concert. At some point this weekend, I need to read about the DOD and the US intelligence community, but I can imagine talking myself out of that and saving it for Monday. Oh, the joys of my life.

Seriously, I need to go to bed. See you in 6 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home