Saturday, January 19, 2008

Excuses

Thursday was a bad day for me. I should have known that when I was posting on the blog in the morning instead of writing. I did not get much writing done, and I was very unmotivated to go to yoga. So, I started coming up with all these excuses for why I shouldn't go to yoga. I'll spare you the inner dialogue, but the excuses won and I went home, made questionable food choices and stayed up too late watching tv. I wrote Friday off because I was feeling low and almost talked myself out of going to the gym in the early evening. Thankfully, the excuses didn't win this time, and I got in 3 good miles on the TM and 20 not-so-good minutes on the exercise bike. Still, I'm very glad I made it to the gym on Friday, and I'm looking forward to starting 10k training next week.

I'm definitely going to have to work on the excuses, but I know that I am strong enough to fight them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home