Thursday, May 06, 2010

Pain in the @ss

Wow, am I sore.


I did two workouts on Tuesday and Thursday and my glutes are rebelling. So, I allowed myself to be a bit of a slacker today and took the day off. I intend to go back to two workouts tomorrow, but today, I just needed to let my body rest.

My schedule is helping me get things done, and I'm proud of that, but there's more work to do. I really need to be working on my diet. It's seems like I can't have two things working at the same time. If my fitness is in hand, my diet goes to crap, and if I ever get my eating to a good place, I tend not to be exercising (but usually both are in bad shape). I don't know why this is, but I need to address it. My running would be so much better if I could shed all this unwanted weight. And I'd love to shed it sooner rather than later. Eating french fries, potato chips and pop is not going to make that happen.

One step at a time...if my glutes cooperate.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Blogger Kris said...

it's really good to see you blogging again. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home