Monday, May 10, 2010

Better results

Mondays are weigh-in days, and I'm much happier with today's result than last week. I got all five of my runs in this week, and I completed 4 p90x routines. Additionally, I tried to limit bad food (though I did slip several times during the week). The result: a 4 pound weight loss. That makes me happy. It's nice to see the scale moving in that direction for a change.


It's really funny that it took me 2 years to lose 20 pounds, but I gained that same amount back in 4 months. Boo! Still, hopefully I can keep my motivation going and make quicker work of those pesky pounds. Certainly, I can't rest on my laurels, and I need to keep working hard, but it's nice to get positive reinforcement with what I'm doing. This coming weekend, it's going to be nearly impossible to get my workouts in because I'm volunteering at the Big 12 track championships, but I'll be running around, so hopefully I will be burning some calories.

Hard work, good eating and exercise...I guess it's a simple enough plan for better results.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger solarpowered said...

It's a great plan! Congrats on the 4 pounds :)

...and you don't have to respond to this comment ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home